Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of people with communication disorders? Do you have a passion for helping others reach their full potential? If you answered yes, then ProCare Therapy wants you! We're a virtual speech-language pathology (SLP) company looking for talented and enthusiastic SLPs to join our team.
And let's be honest, who doesn't love a good virtual SLP session? You get to wear pajama pants, no one can smell your coffee breath, and you can mute yourself when the neighbor's dog starts barking. It's a win-win situation!
At ProCare Therapy, we believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to communicate effectively, regardless of their age or ability. Our team of SLPs work with clients from all walks of life, using the latest technology and evidence-based practices to help them achieve their communication goals. And now, we're looking for someone like you to help us take our mission to the next level.
- Conduct virtual speech and language assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans for students
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Keep detailed records of student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to families and caregivers
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Indiana SLP license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
So, what are you waiting for? Join ProCare Therapy's team of virtual SLPs and help us make a difference in the lives of those we serve. We offer competitive salaries, flexible schedules, and a supportive work environment where you can grow and thrive. Plus, you get to work in your PJs! Who can say no to that? So, what are you waiting for? Apply now and let's get started with ProCare Therapy!
Apply now to become a part of our dynamic SLP team! Let's change some lives together - one Zoom call at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled