Are you a talented and passionate speech-language pathologist (SLP) looking to make a difference in the lives of your clients? If so, ProCare Therapy has an incredible opportunity for you! We're a leading teletherapy company seeking dedicated SLPs to join our team and deliver exceptional virtual services.
At ProCare Therapy, we specialize in providing cutting-edge teletherapy solutions that connect SLPs with clients in need, no matter their location. Through our innovative platform, you'll have the opportunity to leverage technology and evidence-based practices to support individuals of all ages with communication disorders.
- Conduct virtual speech and language assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans for students
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Keep detailed records of student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to families and caregivers
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Minnesota SLP license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
So, what are you waiting for? Join ProCare Therapy's team of teletherapy SLPs and be a part of a revolution in speech therapy. We offer competitive compensation, flexible schedules, and a supportive community that fosters professional growth. Plus, you'll get to ditch the long commutes and office politics – all while making a real difference in the lives of your clients. Ready to take your SLP career to the next level? Apply now and let's embark on this exciting teletherapy journey together with ProCare Therapy!
Apply now to become a part of our dynamic SLP team! Let's change some lives together - one Zoom call at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled