Illinois Licensed Sign Language Interpreters needed for Upcoming School Year in Gages Lake
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Gages Lake, Illinois looking for someone to join their team as a Sign Language Interpreter for the upcoming school year! If we find the right candidate to fill the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- August 21' to May 22'
- Full-Time hours
- Special Education District
- Needs IL SLI license
- Responsible for interpreting for deaf and hard of hearing students who are taking standard classes
- Also responsible for interpreting for assemblies and special events during the school day.
- Illinois Sign Language Interpreter License required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you're seeking a one-of-a-kind, new opportunity as a Gages Lake Sign Language Interpreter, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. My goal is to help with everything I can, so please feel free to contact me via phone at (678) 748-5316 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled