General Education Teacher - Braillist
We are looking for a School Braillist who provides differentiated instructions in the classroom all while providing students with a positive and nurturing environment.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires sensitivity to change and the ability to respond to changing goals, priorities, and needs.
- A Bachelor's degree concentrated in related field is required.
- State license/certification is required.
- ASAP - EOSY
- Elementary caseload
- Visually impaired classroom
- Full time
- Wednesdays are work from home
- 35 hours per week
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled