- Job Location:
Schools - General Education Teacher
- Last Updated:
I Phoenix, Arizona I am working with an elementary school district in need of a General Education Teacher for a small alternative school. The grades are K-8th grade and you will be placed on preference.
- ASAP start through remainder of school year
- Must have Arizona gen ed certification and fingerprint card
- Alternative school - K-8 students
- Caseload based on preference
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Benefits package
- Weekly pay each Friday
Apply with resume to be contacted right away. Interviews are being scheduled now. Questions can be directed to Keia Bess at 770.325.0324. We look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »
- Building a Special Education Community
Reaching Out to Families Feeling lonely and unsure of how to help their child is something that can happen to a lot of special needs families. Anxiety about having a child who is different can be r...
Read more »