- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Georgia Speech Pathologist Teletherapy Job – Off-Site Work
Are you a creative and independent Speech Therapist looking for a change, tired of commuting?
Do you have the desire to be a creative Speech Therapist in the comfort of your own home or vacation home?
ProCare Therapy has the perfect solution to partner with a splendid district that is looking for someone just like you.
Apply Today for An Immediate Interview.
At ProCare/VocoVision our Tele Therapists Benefits:
- Independent Contractor Placement Options
- Competitive Rates
- Individual Professional Development
- Clinical Support and Guidance
- 24/HR Information Technology Assistance
- Nationwide Opportunities
- All-inclusive training
- SLP Licensed in State
- ASHA CCC
- At least 2 years of school experience
- Reliable internet/Computer
- Tech savvy (training will be provided for the software)
If you are not local and love working from your home office, then we can contribute! Reach out to me learn more about our opportunities on how you would enjoy working for yourself at home.
How to Apply:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-225-2063
Either way, I cannot wait to hear from you soon!
Account Executive Resources
VoCo ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »