- Job Location:
Schools - SLP - Telespeech
- Last Updated:
Georgia Speech Therapist Job needed – Teletherapy- Home-Based Office
Do you have the desire to be a Speech Therapist in the comfort of your own home or vacation home?
ProCare Therapy has the perfect solution to partner with a splendid district that is looking for someone just like you.
Apply Today for An Immediate Interview.
- Licensed in State
- Must have CCC
- Must have Laptop/desktop computer with video capabilities as well as High speed internet to do your Testing, evaluations, assessments, report writing, and IEP's on a platform named "ZOOM". (protected by Hippa)
- Enjoy the flexibility as you work from home and grow your career at the same time.
- Spend more time working with kids, less time in the car, in meetings, or doing paperwork.
- Have a more manageable caseload and workload – you decide how much you will work.
- Join a growing online community of innovative clinicians, exchange ideas, and grow skills in the exciting new area of ‘telepractice’.
- Be your own boss and grow your speech therapy job as an independent contractor with Global Teletherapy.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- schools: 2 years (Preferred)
- state licensure as SLP
- Remote/Work from home
- Flexible schedules
If you are not local and love working from home, then we can assist! Reach out to me learn more about our opportunities on how you would enjoy working for yourself at home.
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact LaBreka Burwell at 770-225-3051. For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: Labreka.email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- School Social Worker vs School Counselor: Whatís the Difference?
School Counselor Job Description The school counselor job description is more academic-focused than the school social worker job description. The school counselor focuses on designing and implement...
Read more »
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »