School Psychologist Position Interviewing NOW!
If you are a School Psychologist who is seeking to impact children’s life in a positive way while working in a supportive, team environment, keep reading!
Procare Therapy has partnered with a popular school district located in the Gilroy, CA area. The district is looking for a School Psychologist to fill a full-time role for the Spring Semester of this school year.
- Duties: Assessments and report writing; some possible counseling
- Full time; 40 hours per week
- Caseload: elementary/middle school (Both are near each other)
- January Start
- Employment Type: Full-Time, Contract
- CA School Psychology License
- Master’s Degree
To learn more about this School Psychologist job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Zac Neumann– Recruitment Manager
E-mail: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled