Glenwood, Illinois - Urgently Hiring - Full Time - Special Education Teacher
Job Type: Contract
An opportunity has just opened around the Glenwood area! This is an opportunity for a qualified Special Education Teacher to make a difference to the students of a nearby school district and assist them through their scholastic careers.
This need comes at an urgent direction, and as such, for us to help in the attraction of new professionals in the area, we are willing to offer competitive compensation packages alongside relocation assistance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs
- Must have a Illinois teaching certificate for the Elementary level..
Case Load Details
- Full time at 35 hours per week.
- We would prefer the candidate to have experience working with children from the K-12 range.
- Due to the urgency of the need, interviews may be followed up with an offer.
Since we are looking to fill this position very quickly, Please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled