High School Caseload | Speech Language Pathologist
Job Type: Contract
Patients are in need of a Speech Language Pathologist within the Bakersfield area. We are looking to fill this vacancy due to this urgent need, and as such are offering a variety of competitive compensatory packages.
We offer relocation assistance via stipends for those who are willing to take the job, but the distance may be an obstacle for them.
- A Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- California SLP License
- California Education Certificate
- ASHA CCC
- Full Time
- ASAP Start
- Ends January 14, 2022
- High School Caseload
- 40 Students on Caseload
- If Caseload exceeds 55 students, service minutes will decrease
- Virtual Position – Work from home!
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
We are trying to reach out to candidates as quickly as we can. Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228 for more details. Responses will be within the next 2-3 business days.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled