We have partnered with a school near Worcester, MA looking for a License Professional Counselor to take on a high school caseload. If you are looking to join an excellent and supportive school, then this is the perfect opportunity. Candidates must be passionate and driven by student success. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
Job Assignment Details:
- Monday – Friday
- Work hours: 35 hours/week
- Caseload: High School
- Contract dates: ASAP – 6/10/2022
- Master’s degree preferred; will accept bachelor’s degree
- Must be certified by the National Board of Certified Counselors or the National Board for School Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor for the State of Massachusetts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
We are looking for a strong candidate that is driven by student success. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please contact me today. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled