High School Resource Classroom - Special Education Teacher Job, Arizona
Job Type: Any
Resource Classroom Special Education Job - 9th-12th grade | Arizona
Are you an experienced Special Education Teacher in Arizona looking for a new opportunity? This is your chance to work with a reputable school district in the Phoenix area for the upcoming school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Call us to set up an interview today!
- 40 hours/week
- Upcoming school year - immediate start
- High school caseload
- Resource Special Education Classroom
- Arizona Special Education License required
- Certification requirements: Cross-categorical, mild to moderate or moderate to severe
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
The director is currently holding interviews and is ready to hire. If interested in the position, please email me an updated copy of your resume at [email protected] and I will be in touch regarding the next steps of the hiring process! Don't hesitate to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 with any questions you may have.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled