At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district that is located in the Little Falls area that looking to hire a passionate contract special education teacher to join the 2023-2-24 school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
Job Type: Contract Special Education Teacher
- Full time: 35-40 hours/week
- Start: August 2023 - June 2024
- Contract Special Education Teacher
- High School caseload
- Transition program
- Caseload age: 18-21 years old
- Level IV behavior
- More details of position and caseload will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education
- Minnesota Special Education Teaching License
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled