Special Education Teacher
ProCare Therapy has partnered up with an excellent school district in Pepperell, Massachusetts seeking teachers to join their team as a Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 school year! Apply now and get an interview today. There are multiple positions and caseloads available!
- Bachelor's' Degree in Education or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Background Check
- Drug Screening and Fingerprinting
- 23/24 School Year
- 30 Hours Per Week
- Monday - Friday
- Work Hours: 7AM - 2:15PM
- Resource/Inclusion Classroom
- High School Students
- 20 Student Caseload
- Working with Gen Ed Teachers
- 1 School Location
- Massachusetts DESE - Special Education Teacher Certificate
- In-Person Interview
Weekly Pay - Friday
UnitedHealthcare - Health, Dental & Vision Coverage
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of interview
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me email@example.com or contact me at 678-710-8339.
From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled