Special Education TeacherProCare Therapy is actively searching for a dedicated and compassionate Special Education Teacher to join one of our trusted school districts located in the scenic community of Woodside, Delaware. As a Special Education Teacher in Woodside, you will be a vital part of our commitment to meeting the unique needs of students with disabilities. We are seeking an educator who is enthusiastic about making a meaningful difference in the lives of students with special needs!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- 15-20 students on caseload
- ASAP - June 15, 2024
- 9th and 10th grade
- More details upon interview
- Bachelor's degree in Education and then a Master's degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Delaware Teaching Certification or Emergency Cert
- Delaware SPED License
- This district is a career and technical school - candidate must work well with colleagues, be a team player, and communicate effectively
- Experience working with students with disabilities/behavior needs
- Special Education Teaching Experience
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled