There are various caseloads and locations available throughout the County. This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Maryland.?It is my goal to make this a positive experience for you!
Job Details for this position:
- Full Time
- Full School Year
- will consider part time
- Start date is late August
- 7 hours per day/ 35 hours per week
- Various caseloads: K-12th grade
Job Requirements for this position:
- Must be a Certified School Psychologist in MD by the time school starts
- Out of state and new grads are welcome to apply
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
-Full time employees are eligible for full benefit packages if needed:
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the Special Education Director at the district.
My contact information can be seen below:
Senior Director of Educational Resources?
Direct Line: 770-325-0318