This is an excellent school district, Excellent level of support on staff - wonderful colleagues and kiddos! They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of Louisiana that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
Job Details for this position:
- Part Time and open to Full Time
- Elementary caseload
- We are interviewing and hiring for this position now
Job Requirements for this position:
- Must have a Teaching Certificate for Louisiana
- 2+ years of teaching experience is preferred
- Licensed and Certified as a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
-Part Time employees working with ProCare have the ability to take advantage of:
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
-We offer full benefits for Full Time employees
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the Special Education Director at the district.
Senior Director of Educational Resources?
Direct Line: 770-325-0318