The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Job Details for this position:
- Full Time
- Sign Language Interpreter
- 35 hours per week
- 1 on 1 with a high school students
- 2 students needing support
Job Requirements for this position:
- Certified to work as American Sign Language Interpreter in CA
- Must be Licensed in CA
- experience in Schools is preferred
- Must have 3.5 EIPA score
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
-Full time employees are eligible for full benefit packages if needed:
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
How to apply:
You can enter in your information and contact details below
Send your resume to: email@example.com
Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0318
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Senior Director of Educational Resources?