Location: Flint, MI
Category: Schools - SLP - Telespeech
Are you passionate in providing excellent care to students that are in need? How important is changing a student’s life to you? We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist which is a school-based contract position for a local school district in Michigan.
- Caseload | K-8th
- SLPs will oversees assessments and evaluations, provide direct therapy services in line with short and longterm goals, and attend IEPs meetings.
- Dates: ASAP until June 9th, 2023
- Open to Full time
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Must hold an ACTIVE SLP state license
- School experience preferred
- Paid Weekly - Direct Deposit
- Work-From-Home Flexibility
- Virtual Clinical Team Support
- We offer a team of remote SLPs for support, questions, and any guidance needed throughout your assignment. They are available Monday-Friday during business hours.
- Independent Contractor
- Competitive Pay
If you feel like this position is a great fit for you, please feel free to apply on our website or contact me today to learn more about this opportunity and explaining next steps in the hiring process!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled