ProCare Thereapy is looking for a Teacher of the Visually Impaired to work from home with a great group of kiddos in California. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
Job Description for this position:
- This is a full time position, 35 hours per week. We are interviewing for this position now and looking for someone to start immediately. This position will be a Teletherapy position.
Job requirements for this position:
-I am looking for an Teacher of the Visually Impaired that has Teletherapy experience, it is a requirement. Must have active license as a TVI in the State of CA and the Candidate must pass a Tech screen provided by ProCare Therapy to make sure your home computer runs smoothly with our program. (If you are in a different state other that CA you must have a license for the state you reside in and CA.)
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
- Work from home
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
- Interview preparation
How to apply?:
- You can enter in your information and contact details below
- Send your resume to: email@example.com
- Or simply give me a call and connect at: 770-325-0318
Either way, I hope to hear from you soon!
Director of Educational Resources