Location: Emporia, KS
Job Title: Physical Therapist
We are hiring for a School Physical Therapist to work in our school district.
- Start/End Date: ASAP – May 19, 2023
- Full Time (30-32 hours/week)
- Caseload Size: 34 kiddos
- Performs evaluations on each student recommended for the Physical Therapy services.
- Provides direct and/or consultative services to students as needed.
- Provides appropriate services to help each student to function as independently as possible.
- 22 receiving direct services
- 13 indirect/consultative
- Onsite or Virtual
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Physical Therapy
- Active Physical Therapist License (Will accept pending license with proof of it pending and an estimate of when it might be granted)
- Schools Experience preferred
- Competitive hourly pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
For immediate consideration, please email me Alexus Newsome a copy of your resume. Once received, I will be in contact with you to learn more about you and go over the hiring process. You can also give me a call at 678-245-6204.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled