- Manage caseloads ranging from elementary to junior high school students.
- Create and document monthly reports via Paradigm for supervisors as required.
- Participate in OT assessments and process management for written and presenting IEPs.
- Participate and/or lead eligibility of occupational therapy equipment.
- Valid License and Degree Required
- Professional Work Experience in K-12 settings is a plus.
Start Date: February 6, 2023
About ProCare Therapy:
Procare Therapy has a long-established position in special education staffing. Candidates are eligible for competitive hourly rates, full healthcare benefits (with the option of vision & dental insurance), and an excellent level of flexibility. Not only that, but you will have me as your personal recruiter which is very helpful for you.
To learn more about our opportunities, we invite you to take a look at our blog!
- Weekly Competitive W2 Compensation
- Optional Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance
- 401K Matching
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled