Hiring Full Time School Psychologist
Are you a passionate and experienced School Psychologist looking for a fulfilling contract opportunity in Akron, Ohio? ProCare Therapy, a leading contract staffing company, is seeking a motivated School Psychologist to join our team and provide top-quality services to our school district in Akron.
As a Contract School Psychologist, you will work closely with students, parents, and teachers to provide psychological assessments, counseling, and consultation services that help students achieve their full potential. You will also collaborate with other professionals to develop and implement effective interventions and strategies that promote students' academic, social, and emotional growth.
- Conduct psychological assessments and evaluations of students
- Provide individual and group counseling services
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other professionals regarding student needs and interventions
- Develop and implement behavioral and academic interventions
- Participate in the development of Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) and 504 plans
- Collaborate with other members of the school team to promote students' academic, social, and emotional growth
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all services provided
- Master's or Doctoral degree in School Psychology
- Ohio State School Psychologist Certification
- Strong knowledge of psychological assessment and intervention strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with students, parents, teachers, and other professionals
- Strong organizational and time management skills
At ProCare Therapy, we offer competitive pay rates and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. We also provide a supportive and collaborative work environment where you can thrive and make a positive impact on students' lives.
If you are a dedicated School Psychologist who is passionate about helping students succeed, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled