Social Worker | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing institution pursuing to employ a Social Worker to work on assignment with an esteemed school located in the Waukegan, IL area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
Start Date: 08/16/22 (ASAP)
* getting connected with social worker coordinator for exact case load deets but director said they will consider caseload preferences (multiple openings), just need to interview!*
7 - 7.5 Hours / Day
School Setting Experience Required
New Grads Welcome - Mentor Program Available!
- Requires a Bachelors or Master Level degree in Social Work
- Must have an active license in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(470) 286 - 1089
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled