We are currently interviewing multiple Speech Language Pathologists (SLPs) for a school district in Prince Frederick, MD.The position will be for the current school year. This is a wonderful district with a supportive community and helpful staff. More details are listed below:
Details on the Positions:
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Full Time- 35 Hours per Week
- Caseload: Elementary, Middle, or High School setting
- Mild-Moderate Caseloads
- Duties: Provide IEP service support; case management for students on caseload; Attend training as requested, collaborate and provide support to other SPED teachers/specialists as well as GE staff.
Requirements for this Position:
- Licensed by the Maryland Board of Examiners for Speech Language Pathologist
- Must have MD License
- Must have ASHA CCC's or CFY's
- This is a drug free environment, all candidates MUST be able to pass a drug screen.
Here is an example of the types of benefits we can offer:
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Licensing Reimbursement
If interested, please contact me below:
Are you a new graduate looking for their Clinical Fellowship Year in a School setting? Check out our CFY Program on the ProCare Therapy Website!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled