Are you tired of spending hours in traffic just to get to work? Do you dream of being able to wear sweatpants to the office? Well, you're in luck! ProCare Therapy is looking for virtual speech-language pathologists (SLPs) to join our team, and the dress code is strictly comfy!
At ProCare Therapy, we're serious about making a difference in the lives of our clients, but we also like to have a little fun along the way. We're a team of dedicated professionals who are passionate about communication and helping others, but we also appreciate a good meme or two.
- Conduct virtual speech and language assessments and evaluations
- Develop and implement personalized therapy plans for students
- Collaborate with parents, caregivers, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Keep detailed records of student progress and adjust treatment plans as necessary
- Provide guidance and support to families and caregivers
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology
- Current Indiana SLP license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with students with communication disorders
- Experience providing virtual therapy services is a plus
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
So, if you're ready to join a team of SLPs who take their work seriously but don't take themselves too seriously, then ProCare Therapy is the place for you. We offer all the benefits of a traditional speech therapy job, minus the long commute and stuffy office attire. Apply now and let's get started on this wild and wacky journey of virtual SLP-ing!
Apply now to become a part of our dynamic SLP team! Let's change some lives together - one Zoom call at a time.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled