2023-2024 Occupational Therapist Position
Apply to Interview now!
ProCare Therapy is in search for a Occupational Therapist for the upcoming 2023-2024 school year! We have teamed up with a great school district in Plymouth, MN and we are seeking an OT to join their team.
If you are ready to make a positive impact on students' lives and their families, help them reach their academic goals and improve their overall well-being, apply today! We would love to review your application for this amazing opportunity!
- Part-Time: M-F | 16 Hours.
- Caseload- 25 kiddos.
- Start: ASAP!
- More details will be discussed upon offer/ interview!
- Ready to interview now!
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- School or pediatric experience required.
- OT state license and teaching certification in MN.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers, parents, and other professionals.
- W-2 Employment Contract
- Direct/ Indirect Services paid equally.
- Full Time Employees Eligible for Benefits
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you'll receive a paper check or direct deposit.
- Licensing Assistance.
This role entails providing valuable support and guidance to students, helping them excel academically, and enhancing their overall well-being. Your contribution as an Occupational Therapist will have a profound impact on the lives of students and their families. We are awaiting to review your application.
We encourage you to apply for this exciting position and contact the recruiter below.
Director of Educational Resources
CURRENTLY PLACING: Speech Language Pathologists l Occupational Therapists l Physical Therapists l Assistants SLPA, COTA, PTA l School Psychologists l Educational Diagnosticians l Sign Language Interpreters l Behavioral Analysts l Teachers of the Visually Impaired l Special Education Teachers l Orientation and Mobility Specialists l Music Therapists l Adaptive Physical Education Teachers l School Nurses l Social Workers l Guidance Counselors l Teachers/Administrators All others
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled