At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. ProCare Therapy is working with a school district located in the San Jose area that is in need of a contract Registered Nurse for the rest of the school year. This position will have to opportunity to renew for the 2023-2024 school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high and the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections.
- Full Time: 37.5 hours/week
- Start: March 2023 - June 22nd, 2023
- Will renew for the 2023-2024 school year!
- Registered Nurse
- Must have BSN
- General school nurse
- Responsibilities will include: following health care plans, diabetic care, asthma care, medication administration, first aid, triage, etc.
- More details of caseload and responsibilities will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Pupil Services
- Active RN license in California
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing
- Previous pediatric or school nursing experience is preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
We’re looking to hire! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled