School Nurse | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Registered Nurse to work on assignment with an established school located in the Monroe, WA area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
MUST HAVE BSN and WA license in hand
Full-time, 35 hors per week
Schools experience preferred
Working at 2 elementary schools and an alternative program
Will be writing health care plans, administering meds, etc.
- Requires a Bachelor's of Science in Nursing
- Must have an active RN license or willing to obtain in the state of employment
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(678) 710 -7990
Malcolm Stokes Director of Educational Resources
300 Galleria Parkway Atlanta, GA 30339
O (678) 710-7990
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled