School Paraprofessional/CNA Position
Please see below for further job details:
Pay & Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly paychecks, every Friday
- Direct deposit
- United Healthcare medical insurance
- W-2 employment
- Pay: 20-28/hourly
- 35 hours/week
- Start ASAP
- Work onsite
- Caseload: Elementary
- General School Paraprofessional Responsibilities:
- Must be comfortable working with mild to severe disabilities
- You will be working in a 1:1 setting but some roles do involve classroom support
- You will provide a supportive learning environment for students with autism and/or emotional behavioral disorders
- You will work with your assigned student to help facilitate their learning experience throughout the day
- More details on interview!
- Paraprofessional Certification/Licensure in NH preferred
- Immediate former supervisor reference required
- Previous school paraprofessional and/or behavior experience preferred
- LNA's preferred
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most updated resume.
I look forward to connecting about this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled