ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate School Psychologist for a contract position located in the Indianapolis, IN area. As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis and will have a generous benefits package made specifically based on your needs. With a strong level of support on staff, this is a fantastic opportunity to work with wonderful colleagues and students. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, let’s talk about it!
- Full time
- Asap- 05/24/24
- 38.75 hours/week
- Elementary and middle school caseload (K-8). Evaluations and IEP meetings only, no therapy. Experience w/ADOS and autism a huge benefit.
- Gathering more details and additional details upon interview
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- $40-$45 per hour
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Requires a Master's or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology
- Must be licensed through the IN State Board
- Must hold a IN issued License and a IN issued Education Certification
To apply for this excellent school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected]. Once I've received it, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled