School Psychologist Wanted
An opportunity has just opened around the Barre area! This is an opportunity for a licensed School Psychologist to make a difference to the patients of the nearby school district and assist them through their scholastic career. We are looking to efficiently fill this position with as best of a candidate we can find.
- Masters or Doctorial Degree in School Psychology.
- Must have Vermont licensure.
Case Load Details
- Full Time Hours
- 2033-2023 School Year
- Onsite Only
- Starts August 29th, 2022
- Position Ends June 20th, 2023
- Virtual Interview
- 1 School Site
- PreK – 8th Grade Caseload
- 80 Students on Caseload
- Relocation assistance. We want to bring opportunities to candidates as soon as possible.
Since we are looking to fill this position very quickly, Please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled