Special Education Teacher Needed
Are you looking for a new job opportunity? ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified and dedicated Special Education Teacher to join one of our trusted school districts in Saint Paul, MN.
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full-time (40 hours per week)
- Provide intentional support for a special education classroom.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans for students with special needs.
- Work with a team of educational assistants to support students and staff
- Master's degree in Special Education or a related field
- Active MinnesotaSpecial Educator license required
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. I hope to hear from you soon!
ProCare Therapy- Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled