We at ProCare Therapy are looking for a qualified Special Education Teacher, in the Thornton, Colorado area, who is seeking to join one of our trusted school districts for the school year.
At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. We value our partners and associates and do our best to find you the best opportunity that suits your needs and aspirations.
More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed for you below:
Details and Benefits:
- 40 hours per week
- Tentative Start date: ASAP
- End date: May 31, 2024
- Full school year
- 401K Matching
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Competitive Hourly Compensation based on experience
- California SPED Certification.
- Bachelor's degree in Special Education or related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Dedication to the success and well-being of students.
- Teaching experience in Special Education roles are preferred, but not required.
- District Fingerprints are required.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs).
- Collaborate with fellow educators and support staff to create a positive learning environment.
- Foster an inclusive and supportive classroom atmosphere.
- Monitor student progress and adjust teaching strategies accordingly.
- Maintain accurate records and communicate with parents and caregivers.
For any interested in additional information about this opportunity you can contact me directly via text, email, phone using my contact information below! If you know this is the position for you, please directly send resume to [email protected] and apply now!
Account Executive- ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled