ProCare Therapy is supporting one of our trusted school districts in hiring licensed Special Education Teachers in Racine, WI. At ProCare Therapy, our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. Please read the detailed information regarding job description and employment below, and reach out for a preliminary interview!
Pay & Benefits:
- $35-50 / hour
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long-and short-term disability, provided by the school district
- Matching 401(k)
- W-2 School District Employment
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-On/Completion bonuses, Referral bonuses
- Special Education Teachers
- Full time
- 2023 - 24 School Year
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Special Education
- License to teach Special Education in Wisconsin
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of the virtual interview
You can learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/.
Please feel free to reach out to me directly via phone or email to discuss more details about our job openings!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled