23/24 Speech Language Pathologist Position
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities.
- Create a supportive and inclusive classroom environment where all students feel valued and respected.
- Collaborate with other educators, support staff, and parents to assess students' progress and make necessary adjustments to instructional strategies.
- Utilize a variety of teaching methods and resources to accommodate different learning styles and abilities.
- Monitor and track student progress, maintaining accurate records and reporting to parents and administrators as required.
- Stay current on best practices in special education and attend professional development opportunities.
- Master's degree in Speech Language Pathology or a related field.
- Appropriate state certification or licensure for therapy in schools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for collaborating with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Knowledge of various teaching strategies, assistive technologies, and accommodations.
- Experience working with students with diverse needs and abilities.
- Working with us—one of the country’s leading school staffing agencies—gives you access to school jobs in districts throughout the country. These are opportunities you simply won’t find anywhere else.
- The best way to help students achieve their full potential is by helping you achieve yours. So look to us for mentoring, ongoing education and training, and other career-enhancing services and programs.
- W-2 Employment Contract for onsite positions.
- 1099 Employment Contract for virtual positions.
- Direct/ Indirect Services paid equally.
- Full Time Employees over 30 hours are eligible for benefits.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you'll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
We look forward to welcoming a passionate Speech Language Pathologist who shares our dedication to providing exceptional educational opportunities for all students. Apply today!
Ashley Schell | Director of Therapy Service
(470) 622 2703
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled