- K - 12th Grade
- Provide intervention that is appropriate to the age and learning needs of each individual student and is selected through an evidence-based decision-making process.
- Student involvement in the intervention process is essential to promoting personal responsibility and ownership of communication improvement goals. SLPs actively engage students in goal planning, intervention implementation, monitoring of progress, and self-advocacy appropriate to age and ability level.
Why ProCare Therapy?
- $ 40+/ hr
- Access to internal advisory team for support
- 401K with 6% matching
What are the requirements?
- Candidates must be a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Kansas.
- Must be able to pass fingerprint background check and drug screen.
Please click the link to learn more about employment with ProCare Therapy at https://www.procaretherapy.com/, and feel free to reach out to my directly using my contact information below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled