Location: Littleton, CO
Category: Schools - SLP
- Evaluate and provide services to a caseload 25 K--5th grade students who are present with communication, speech, and language disorders.
- Participate in programming, acquiring, and assisting with use of a variety of communication devices.
- Participate and/or lead eligibility meetings.
- Work with parents on understanding speech/language disorders such as articulation, language, fluency, and voice.
- Provide guidance to school-based speech/language pathologists as needed.
- Active Speech-Language Pathology license
- Degree in speech-language pathology required.
- Professional Work Experience in Speech/Language therapy or life skills support required.
- Education Work setting is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled