Remote TVI Job Based in Chicago, Illinois - Part-time
VocoVision and ProCare Therapy are seeking a remote Teacher for the Visually Impaired to work virtually with a school based in Chicago, IL. If you are a certified TVI in Illinois with 2 years of school or classroom experience as well as your master’s degree, and are seeking a work-from-home Visually Impaired Teacher job starting immediately, please see details below:
- 15-20 hours / Week
- Will be working directly with other general education, special education, and visually impaired teachers to give recommendations, observations, acting as a resource
- Providing services via zoom
- 4 kids with weekly minutes, 9 kids with quarterly minutes
- Adapting material
- General and Special Education
- Must be IL licensed Teacher for the Visually Impaired
- Master's Degree
- 2 years of experience
- Remote assignments – 100% Work-from-home positions
- Compensation for direct and indirect services
- Access to a full developed, established Teletherapy platform via VocoVision
- We offer extensive support, from virtual training resources to a team of remote educators, therapists, and behavior specialists who have worked with VocoVision and are trained to assist you, to make Educational Teletherapy possible.
- We strive to provide timely and helpful solutions to make evaluation, assessment, and therapy as effective as onsite services!
- VocoVision is not a virtual pandemic response, but rather, an established resource for schools stretching the country to assist in bringing education into the future.
- We have over 11 years of helping educators and school districts offer Teletherapy services to their students.
- We have the infrastructure and experience to make your remote assignment seamless, regardless of circumstances.
Please apply today by sending a copy of your resume to [email protected] If you need to get in touch with me by phone, I can be reached directly at: (678) 748-5316.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled