- Job Location:
Schools - Social Worker
- Last Updated:
A school social worker is needed in the area of Homewood, Illinois starting right away. This is a full-time position for the entire school year. We would love for you to apply!
On this job you'll be:
- Working full-time
- Students will be K-12
- Working alongside the school's special needs team to assess each student
- Undertaking and writing up assessments (sometimes in collaboration with other professionals), which meet specified standards and timescales
- Offering information and support;
- Organising and managing packages of support to enable people to lead the fullest lives possible;
- Recommending and sometimes making decisions about the best course of action for a particular person or family;
- Masters degree in Social Work
- State licensure
I would love to receive a resume from you and see about setting you u with an interview! Apply by emailing your resume to Rueben.Robinson@ProcareTherapy.com. I can also be reached by phone at 770-776-2065. Thanks and I look forward to working with you this year
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Best Cities for Occupational Therapists
Using cost of living data and wage and location information from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, we calculated the top 50 cities for Occupational Therapy in the US. We’ve listed our top 10 location...
Read more »
- Concerns Over Active Shooter Drills in Schools
New Drills and More Within our schools, there are now a variety of different drills that we may go over with our students. For a fire drill, students need to know how to exit each room they are in ...
Read more »