Illinois Speech Language Pathologist-Full Time
Job Type: Contract
We are currently looking for an SLP to join a school in Byron IL. This is an immediate position for the the remainder of the school year, the school is eager to get this position filled and holding interviews now.
- Full Time
- 37.5 Hours per Week
- K – 12
- No more than 60 students
- Minimal travel between schools
- An on-site interview would be preferred, but a phone interview would be acceptable given the current timeline
- Master's Level Degree
- IL State License
- Monitor patients progress and adjusting treatments accordingly
- Evaluation of hearing and speech language test results
- Developing and implementing treatment plans
This job is open to those who have their CCC's. If any of these qualifications fit your description, then please fill out the application below and also send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Theresa Bennett at 678-837-1267. I look forward to being in touch in the near future and helping you get placed in a great job opportunity.