State of District and Required Credentials: Arkansas
Job Title: Occupational Therapist
Position Type- Part Time
A school district Near Little Rock AR is conducting interviews to hire an Occupational Therapist for a Part time position. The district would like to hire a well-qualified candidate as soon as possible.
Imperative Job Requirements:
- Masters Level Degree in OT
- Must Have Active License through State Board
- AOTA - American Occupational Therapy Association
- 22/23 SY ASAP - 06/02/2023
- Opportunities for work before the next school year are available
- Caseload: K-12
- More details will be discussed in the interview
- Weekly direct deposit
- Competitive pay
- Health Benefits
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply with your updated resume. From there, you will be contacted with more information regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Feel free to directly contact, Beatriz Kiene – Account Executive, at the office number or by email listed below.
Beatriz Kiene | Account Executive
Click here to email: [email protected]
Office Number: (678) 710-7767
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled