Immediate Hiring near Kent, WA | Special Education Teacher Opportunity | 22/23 SY
We are interviewing for a Special Education Teacher. This is a full time position offering industry leading benefits. The district is conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
- Full time hours
- Onsite only
- Elementary caseload
- WA state license
- health services such as catheterization, diapering, toileting, feeding, tube feeding and assisting students with other activities involving self-care, which may be required
- Master's degree in Education as well as Masters degree in SPED
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Active SPED state teaching license
On-Site Benefits For Full Time Candidates:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k Company Matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
If you or someone you know is a qualified fit, please send an up-to-date resume to Hakim Gray at (770)-882-2048!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled