Immediate Hiring! | Special Education Teacher Opportunity | 22/23 SY
We are interviewing for a Special Education Teacher. This is a full time position offering industry leading benefits. The district is conducting interviews and hiring immediately.
Located: Boston, MA
- SPED Teacher
- M-F, 7:05-2:45pm
- 7:05-4:30pm on Tuesdays.
- 4th grade caseload
- Provide both push-in and pull-out instructions for the students on their caseload.
- Responsible for developing IEP goals and evaluations as needed
- Pay based off experience $28+/hour
- Master's degree in Education as well as Masters degree in SPED
- Schools experience preferred but not required
- Active SPED state teaching license
On-Site Benefits For Full Time Candidates:
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k Company Matching
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
If you or someone you know is a qualified fit, please send an up-to-date resume to Hakim Gray at (770)-882-2048!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled