A great school district in Providence, RI area is now looking to hire a special education teacher for a current, Full-Time opening. Previous experience working with children is required. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
Not only will you be working alongside experts in the education field, you will be working in the area of Providence, with a tremendous opportunity to grow! Come join us to work on a fantastic new opportunity!
- Previous experience in schools is preferred
- Middle School caseload
- Inclusion Resource & Case Management
- Onsite only
- Bachelor's degree in Education and then a Master's degree in Special Education
- Active Special Education license in the state of Rhode Island
- Full Time
- Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance benefits
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] . From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904) 309-9740 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled