Location: Indianapolis, IN
Category: Schools - SLP - Telespeech
We have a few full time and part time openings for Speech Language Pathologist in Indiana. You can be located anywhere in the United States, but need Indiana SLP licensure.
We're looking for individuals who have a passion for helping students improve their communication.
Currently interviewing for 22-23 and 23-24 school year, so send your resume for immediate consideration. Several positions available- All are1099 Contract position
Job may include:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Learning new computer programs.
- IEP writing.
- Case management.
- PreK- 12 caseload.
- ARD meetings.
- Assess and evaluate students.
- Repeats evaluations on a regular basis to measure progress according to professional guidelines.
- More details provided during school interview.
- Must have active licensure in Indiana.
- If you are licensed in another state, let me know and I'll look for an opening in that state.
- School experience preferred.
- Remote experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled