A school nearby to Milford, CT is searching for a Full Time Instructional Intervention Center Special Education Teacher (SPED) to contract for the 2020-21 school year.
• Milford, Connecticut
• Able to create positive learning environment for students with disabilities
• Able to Develop and Implement IEP’s
• Degree in Special Education
• Must have an Active or be Eligible for Connecticut Teaching License
• Full Time/ 37.5 Hours
• K-12 caseload
• Contract for the school year
• Full Time Benefits offered
• Competitive Compensation
We offer relocation and housing assistance all around the country for contracted positions.
If you are interested in this position, please contact me below with your resume for immediate consideration. Position will fill up fast so apply now!
If you have any questions, feel free to email or call me. Talk to you soon!
Farah Nathan | Educational Talent Developer | 770-407-1669