Intervention Specialist (21-22 School Year) - Dayton, OH
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Dayton, OH that is looking for an Intervention Specialist to join their team for the upcoming school year. Please find position details below.
- 30-35 hours per week
- 15 students of various disabilities
- Mild-Moderate disabilities
- In-person instruction
- August 1, 2021 Start
- Must have Ohio Intervention Specialist License
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
To be considered for this position, submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled