Intervention Specialist - Interviewing Now
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is seeking a qualified Intervention Specialist to work with students in the Columbus area. This is full-time position that would start in the second semester. All applicants must be certified in the state of Ohio. For any questions, please contact the number below.
Intervention Specialist Position
- Second Semester Start
- Full-Time Hours (5 days per week)
- Work Hours: 7AM - 3PM
- Staff On-Site for Assistance
- 6-12th Graders
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit, if you prefer
- Benefits: United Healthcare, Vision and Dental
Prospective Candidates Must Have:
- Must be licensed in the state of OHIO
It is my goal to make this a very positive and rewarding experience for you!
For additional inquiries regarding position details and benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.), please direct all questions to Crystal Handley via phone at 770-299-7104 or by Email: email@example.com with an attached resume for interested candidates.