Intervention Specialist Needed in Columbus, Ohio Full-Time Elementary Caseload
ProCare Therapy has teamed up with a wonderful and supporting school district in the Columbus area to help fill the school’s need for a full-time Intervention Specialist for the 2022-2023 school year. If you are a licensed and qualified Special Education Teacher/Intervention Specialist in Ohio looking for your next full-time contract position, please apply online today to find out more about this opportunity! See more details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2023
- Caseload: Working with elementary students K-6th Grade. Specific daily duties will be provided by director upon interview with district.
- Degree: Must have Bachelor’s in Education and degree in Special Education
- License / Certification: Must hold active Ohio state licensure
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at [email protected] Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your interview availability.
Arjun Narker Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled